Pages

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Instagram

Responsibility

Categories

Rabu, 19 Februari 2014

roar-ing

guess what? I got Indonesia Fashion Week invitation. *happy crying*


I really want to watch the Saturday show cause there are Priyo Oktaviano and Sapto Djojokartiko. I adore their works.
but, I love my hometown moreeee.
yes I choose to be back home to Bandung instead of watch their shows.

BUT!
I got Thursday show for Votum and Sunday show for Anne Avantie!
who's not excited for Anne Avantie's kebaya collection? 
I'll blog the IFW'14 later on. stay tuned ;)

so today I wear my super oversized tshirt that I bought from ABOCS with my mini skater skirt and really in the mood to wear my beloved NewB sneakers :D

here's the picture :)






tshirt : ABOCS
skirt : unbrand
shoes : New Balance 
socks : Topshop
necklace : (x)sml
and my all time favorite watch : Philippe Charriol 






2 komentar:

Design by | SweetElectric