Pages

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Instagram

Responsibility

Categories

Jumat, 05 September 2014

Spain at its best

so yeah lemme continue abt this holiday blog :)

next stop is Spain. the weather is soooo hot and I cant resist. but the city is so beautiful so I forgive them anyway, lol.




it's Cordoba at its hottest. it was around 41 degrees there. can you just imagine? kill me, just kill me.

okay now we move to Seville ;)





oh and my hotel at Seville was really..  what should I called it? emmm, unique? cause it doesnt like any other hotels. it only has one level and look at its beautiful secret garden ;)


then we move to Granada! for me Granada a lil bit similar like Paris, it has a lovely city and I love the enviroment there.



this to-die-for gelato! ❤️
the flavour is "kinder bueno flavour" soooo delly. om nom nom nom



it's Alhambra de Granada. it was a castle and the security just too much for me, they check our tickets for abt 4 times or more I forget. oh come on!
and we cant touch anything, anything.
andddd we cant just lean our back at the wall. zzz

move to Valencia!



extraordinary buildings below.
oh and I visited Allicante though for lunch


I'll continue later on, k? ❤️








4 komentar:

  1. love your style. i saw your pictures on your instagram, lovely feeds.

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. Really love your fashion sense. You are so edgy and you look awesome in every single picture of you

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Design by | SweetElectric