Pages

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Instagram

Responsibility

Categories

Minggu, 27 Oktober 2013

M C K Y

first of all I'm sorry for this late post, I should've blogged it 3 days ago but blame my busy routine day.

so, for the third day JFW2014 it's kinda failed. I came late so I didn't watch any shows, and the rest of the day I just go hang out with my besties and do a little shopping thing ; )

let me tell you about this Mickey oversized t-shirt, I bought this from H&M after a super long queueing. people like really excited about the first H&M in Indonesia, for me it was just okay actually. 

for this outfit I wear my oversized t-shirt with skort, so here's my OOTD pictures : )




t-shirt : H&M
skort : unbrand
necklace : unbrand
shoes : Dr.Martens




5 komentar:

Design by | SweetElectric