Pages

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Instagram

Responsibility

Categories

Senin, 17 Februari 2014

MNCHRM

hello again fellas! 
these few days I've been really busy with all of the fashion assignments. 
first day, visual merchandising thing has ruined my mind.
second day, shirt technical drawing for fashion design class has clearly made me crazy.
third day, another textile assignment.
forth day, manipulation dart is driving me insaneeee. 
fifth day, realitation for shirt project.

well, now you can imagine how busy I am for these few days? 
think twice before you decide to take a fashion design major. like seriously.

okay, sorry this is really out of topic hahaha.

so first I want to share my visual merchandising assignment picture.

this is mono-ception for Topshop Summer'14 by Elxi Elvina
then, this is my latest outfit. actually I wore this outfit for the mono-ception presentation, yes I wore monochrome outfit.

emm, let me tell you something. I'm not really into colors so you can imagine how my wardrobe looks like, full of monochrome and a lil bit color actually like blue or red.

so here it is :)



top : 16ds
skirt : cotton on
shoes : vans off the wall
necklace : f21
bag : toscano






2 komentar:

Design by | SweetElectric