Pages

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Instagram

Responsibility

Categories

Sabtu, 04 April 2015

Paris Fashion Week

so my very first weekend I went to Paris. guess what? it's Paris Fashion Week! you cant imagine how excited I was hahahaha
there are plenty of fashionable people, yes thank to Paris Fashion Week.
that Saturday I went to Saint Honore as known the biggest fashion road beside the famous Champs Elysees. got oursleves a little treat, if you know what I mean ;)
I've been dreaming about this mini antigona ❤️


outer : Stradivarius
top : New Look
skort : Miss Selfridge
boots : Dr. Martens
bracelets : Tory Burch
lips : Salem from Lime Crime

the next day, I was looking around Champs Elysees road and then suddenly I saw a building full of papparazi. I was just so curious then I asked the papparazi who's they've been waiting for and he answered it was just a model. so I just expect it's maybe Karlie Kloss or someone else, and you guys know who is coming out from that door? it's LADY GAGA. I was shocked and I caught a video of her, such a diva. here's the picture of her! 



tourist just being tourist. so yeah, Eiffel Tower.






enjoy reading! xx









1 komentar:

Design by | SweetElectric