Pages

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Instagram

Responsibility

Categories

Selasa, 22 April 2014

20 facts about me

1. I am a truly capricorn.
2. really scared of rats, cats, and dentist.
3. stubborn as hell. people called it stubborn but I called it being determined.
4. dont like being surrounded by too many people.
5. get irritated by ungrateful person, people who dont have manners, two-faced people, and people who cant respect others.
6. bad habit : bite my nails while thinking and overthink of everything.
7. not that kind of party people, and I still exist anyway. no offense for this one ;)
8. have a really huge passion in fashion world.
9. enjoy daydreaming *grin*
10. I used to, still, and will always dancing.
11. find tetris is really attractive.
12. CAN NEVER get enough of shoes.
13. hate Christiano Ronaldo, so sorry to all fans of him.
14. cant ride a car, motorcycle, yet ride a bycicle... :')
15. used to had a dream to be an architect, maybe because my father is an architect and I do adore him so damn much.
16. always been attracted by charismatic people he he
17. I do believe in karma.
18. really good at sleeping. like seriously.
19. what mean the most to me : Jesus, family, respect, manner, good attitude, and my wardrobe hahahaha.
20. my own quote : I dont live to please people, so I'm doing me not what people  want me to :)

have a blessed day everyone!

2 komentar:

Design by | SweetElectric