Pages

Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Instagram

Responsibility

Categories

Kamis, 10 Oktober 2013

LIVE well. DRESS really well.

NO PATTERN DRAFTING CLASS. 
oh God, happiness overload.
No pattern drafting class because we go to Bogor for some kind of study tour. yeay!

So that Thursday me and all my classmates went to Bogor, oh we had so much fun there.
We had to choose which one we have to paint, is it t-shirt or tote bag. And I choose a tote bag : )
Feel free to express yourself through your own tote bag.

And here's mine ; )


Wearing my washed jeans shirt and covered it with black glitter long sleeves, tartan skinny jeans, and my favourite creepers.

My outfit of the day  : )

shirt : New Look
long sleeves : local brand, I forget the name actually.
pants : Topshop
creepers : New Look




1 komentar:

Design by | SweetElectric